Friday, September 25, 2015

Feeling …..

eel??   I needed a humorus get well card and think this one will do just fine!

The pretty crinkled ribbon is from:
DL.ART


Time is running out….. for the added discount….. which is good until the end of September, at DL.ART Diana's store.  Hurry while there's still time, her colored crinkled ribbons are amazing!



The adorable Sea Eel file is by Designer Judy Stark and can be found over at Scrap Cuts by Judy on Etsy! Check out her store, there's so many files for any occasion and they come in formats you can use on most Digital Cutting Machines.

The card design file is from the Silhouette Design store.

I'm entering this card over at The Outlawz Challenges "color challenge".

That's it for today…..blessings and hugs, Lori m


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the colors. The sentiment is funny and will cheer someone up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend!! I'm back and trying to catch up on all of your gorgeous projects I've missed (I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with emails as I check them out!!) Thank you so much for stopping by to visit while I was gone :)

    Oh wow, this is so fun!! I love the scene you've created!! It would definitely cheer someone up!! Awesome sentiment, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...